Vinyl 303 "Natural" (1.75 mm, 15 m Sample)
15 m Sample of Vinyl 303 "Natural" in a sachet.
Vinyl 303 is a high-tech filament made of commodity plastic polyvinyl chloride, also known as PVC. Thanks to its great properties, this is a perfect choice for functional prototyping, spare parts, or printing of objects for everyday use.
- Flame retardancy given by its chemical structure (naturally without additives)
- Excellent chemical resistance to oils, salts, solutions, and water
- Functionality, toughness, rigidity
- Great hardness and mechanical properties
- High impact resistance
- Low warping
- Low moisture absorption
- High density
- Safe for use in electrical and electronic equipment
|Working temperature:||215–230 °C|
|Heated bed:||80 °C|
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0.05 mm|
|Material color options:||Vinyl 303 "Black"
Vinyl 303 "Natural"
- Data Sheets & 3D Printing Guide
- Drying filaments before processing
- Spools Dimensions
- For a good adhesion use PVA glue or 3DLac
- Keep in non-translucent resealable sachet, bag, or box to minimize the effect of UV light
- Warning! Toxic fumes are emitted during printing. Follow the Safety recommendations!