Nylon CF15 Carbon "Black" (1.75 mm, 600 g)
This filament is made of polyamide 12 reinforced with 15 % of milled carbon fibers. It is characterized by high strength, high thermal and chemical resistance, great processing stability, and rheological properties.
The material is suitable for the production of continually stressed parts, such as bearings, cogwheels, reinforcement parts, etc.
- Mechanical properties retained also under low temperatures
- Wear resistance
- Suitable for printing continually stressed parts
- Toughness & rigidity
- Resistance to creep (long-term load)
- Great temperature resistance
- High hardness
- Nice & smooth surface
- Low density
- Chemical resistance against wide range of substances
- Improved tensile strength
- Low thermal expansion
|Working temperature:||235–260 °C|
|Heated bed:||80–105 °C|
|Available diameters:||1.75 mm and 2.85 mm|
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0.10 mm|
|Weight:||600 g of filament (+ 230 g spool)|
|The length of the filament:||
325 m (1.75 mm, 600 g)
94 m (2.85 mm, 600 g)
|RAL | Pantone | HEX:||N/A | N/A | N/A|
- Data Sheets & 3D Printing Guide
- Drying filaments before processing
- Spools Dimensions
- For a good adhesion use Magigoo PA or PVA glue
- Moisture sensitive – keep in a protective resealable sachet
- Abrasive – Wear-resistant nozzles are recommended!
The input material was carefully selected to achieve the best processability and final properties. Fillamentum’s products are always produced from the precisely specified type of material, with the highest stability across all the batches. The customer can rely on the best quality at any time he uses our filament.